|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £40,000|
|Start Date:||2019-05-17 00:00:00|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2019 09:16|
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to join an established Leisure company based in Essex. This role will suit a CIMA/ACCA Qualified Management Accountant with strong reporting experience to join a company that offers a great working environment and career development.
As a Management Accountant your main responsibilities will be:
- Provide profit and KPI reporting in conjunction with maintaining the integrity of the balance sheet and underlying accounting policies of the business.
- Provide accurate reporting for specific revenue and cost areas of the business through business partnering with the Managing Director leading into forecasting and budgeting for these areas.
- Produce Management Accounts
- Produce accurate balance sheet reconciliations
- Completion on management accounts and balance sheet reconciliations to tight deadlines
To be considered for the role of Management Accountant you will be:
- ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Strong reporting experience
- Work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work within a team and develop positive relationships with both finance and operational colleagues
- 3+ years experience
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Group Finance Manager *Media*
City of London, London
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
Group Finance Manager
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£45000 - £50000 per annum + plus benefits
Head of Commercial Finance
Birmingham, West Midlands
£75000 - £90000 per annum + benefits including bonus and pension
£65000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus & Bens