Management Accountant, Central London
|Job Title:||Management Accountant, Central London|
|Start Date:||2019-01-24 00:00:00|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2019 09:20|
This well known brand based in central London is looking for a Management Accountant to play a key role in their finance function. Some of the key responsibilities will be:
- Identifying and analyzing variance in profitability
- Producing weekly P+L analysis
- Product analysis - identifying and evaluating trends to improve and drive performance
- Playing a key role in getting maximum spend from customer base
The ideal candidate will be:
- A Qualified accountant
- Have a strong attention to details
- Strong analytical skills and excellent communication
- Be able to work independently and confidently
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and well known retail brand, who thrive on progressing their employees.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits
£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
£40000 - £45000 per annum
International Management Accountant
South West London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Finance Manager / Management Accountant – Retail & Distribution
Henley on Thames
45000 - 55000