Senior Financial Modeller
|Job Title:||Senior Financial Modeller|
|Start Date:||2019-05-17 00:00:00|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2019 08:57|
My client a rapidly growing asset management business are seeking a commercially astute and detail focused Senior Financial Modeller to join their expanding team. the key responsibilities will include:-
- Financial modelling of valuations, investments and M&A.
- Consolidated P&L forecasting on annual and quarterly divisional budget reporting
- Ownership of monthly consolidated working capital and investment capex forecastes, including assumptions tracking and variation analysis
- Advising clients on proposed transactions
- Updating, maintain and forecasting quarterly financial models for on-balance sheet investments
Ideally you will be a fully qualified accountant or equivalent, with strong Excel modelling and analytical skills. A strong customer focus and high standard of numeracy are essential. In return you will receive a competitive salary and significant opportunities to develop and progress.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Financial Services Tax - Senior Manager
£70000 - £95000 + Benefits
Financial Controller Designate
£55000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, pension
Part-time Financial Accountant (Investments)
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Financial Services - Tax Manager
65000 - 75000
Senior Finance Manager
Yorkshire and the Humber
£60000 - £70000 per annum + + bonus + pension