Senior Management Accountant
|Job Title:||Senior Management Accountant|
|Start Date:||2019-05-16 00:00:00|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2019 15:11|
An International Media organisation, who are leading exerts within Sport & Entertainment, due to further expansion requires a Senior Management Accountant.
This dynamic, vibrant company offers a great environment with huge career potential.
Reporting to the Financial Director you will be responsible for reporting, control and forecasting.Business Partnering with Heads of Departments
- Month end P&L for the agency financial costs
- Liaising with the FD reporting agency financial information
- Management Reporting, treasury AP and AR
- Efficient Systems reporting
- Budget Management
- Fully inform all Senior Management of deadlines
- Adhoc costing reports
- Compliance & Regulatory Reporting
- Effective Cashflow Management
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure
- Natural influencer and relationship builder
- Maconomy experience would be preferable
- Personable and Confident
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Part Time Accountant (1.5/2 days per week)
£250 - £300 per day
Commercial Financial Controller
City of London, London
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + + bonus + benefits
Group Reporting Manager
West London, London
Project Lead - System Implementation
£60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum