Your new company
You will support the strategic development by working closely with the leadership team to enable effective decision-making and achievement of organisation aims. The Finance Business Partner position is a full time and permanent role.
Your new role
- Work with senior leaders to develop a strategic plan for the staff and resources of the organisation.
- Prepare a five-year financial plan for entities within the organisation and as part of this exercise to prepare the annual budgets which support the financial plan.
- Monitor and maintain up to date budget and forecast figures using budgeting software.
- Meet regularly with leadership team to discuss monthly management accounts and reports.
- Meet with budget holders as necessary to discuss budget spend.
- Other ad-hoc duties.
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Strong experience within a similar role, ideally within the education sector.
- ACCA/CIMA or equivalent.
- Experienced in the production of management accounts.
What you\'ll get in return
- £36,000 - £44,000 per annum.
- Benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.