Head of Transactional Finance-interim contract
Responsible for transaction processing, bank reconciliation and Treasury functions. This is an interim role to cover whilst the company goes through their permanent recruitment process.
- Location: Bristol
- Reports to: Finance Director & CFO
- Direct Reports: 3 x direct reports-overseeing a team of 15 in total
- 3 days a week required on site/ in the Bristol office
- Manage a team consisting of Purchase to Pay (P2P) Lead and Analysts, Order to Cash (O2C) Lead and Analysts, and Treasury Analyst, with 3 direct reports
- Provide on the job coaching and ensure development needs are identified and addressed
- In addition to formal performance reviews, provide regular feedback for direct reports.
- Promote an open and engaged environment where new ideas and initiatives are encouraged
- Drive the P2P and O2C teams to provide an effective and efficient transaction processing function.
- Act as an escalation point for complex issues and engage with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop a suite of relevant KPIs and produce regular dashboard reporting.
- Deliver cash-flow forecasts for properties as part of the budgeting process and monthly/quarterly management reporting
- Supervise treasury analyst in cash management activities for all properties
- Liaise with Dot Group treasury function.
Transformation and business changes
- Participate in relevant projects for finance and business processes optimisation.
- Support mobilisation of new properties or disposal of existing properties where required.
- Ensure the transaction teams are supported through system and process changes with adequate training
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified accountant
- Line management experience, building and motivating strong teams
- Experience of managing transactional finance teams of 10+
- Strong Excel skills
- Oracle NetSuite experience would be very useful.
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Charles Maidment from the Hays Bristol Senior Finance team.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.