Outsourcing Manager is required to join a rapidly expanding Business Outsourcing Services team for a growing firm in Cambridge.
The primary responsibility of the Manager will be to deal with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of accounting compliance work for UNHW families. You will also provide assistance to Partners in both client advisory work and in the management of the team, and on occasions the wider firm. Where appropriate, you may become involved in special assignments on an ad hoc basis
As a high growth organisation, you will be offered personal growth opportunities in an environment that empowers you to drive change. Their collaborative, open door culture will support you to perform at your best, with high levels of autonomy and a strong partnership mindset across the organisation. They offer an extensive range of financial and professional services to individuals, family trusts, professional intermediaries, charities and businesses. They pride themselves on being able to provide an award-winning service to these clients by only employing the best people.
Qualifications and experience
- ACA or ACCA Qualified
- Significant external financial reporting experience gained within a professional services environment.
- Experience of working with HNW individuals, OMB and SME clients.
- Demonstrable working knowledge of accounting standards, industry specifics and their application.
- Good working knowledge of Xero bookkeeping software and VAT compliance processes.
- Strong communication skills in order to liaise with clients, Partners, staff and other professionals.
- Previous experience of management and motivation of staff to ensure best performance.
- Organisation to ensure needs of clients, partners and staff are all met.
- Monitoring costs against budget for individual clients
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary
- Free parking
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Pension contribution
- Hybrid working model (role dependant)
- Generous holiday package
- Option to purchase additional holiday
- Shared parental leave
Please apply on line or contact Cara Whyte at Hays for more details