Personal Tax Manager or Assistant Manager opportunity with an employer of choice, based either in Norwich or Cambridge with hybrid working.
Hays are recruiting for a leading firm of chartered accountants and business advisors, who provide consultancy and planning skills to complement the traditional auditing, accounting, tax and financial services. Our client pride themselves on ensuring they offer their employees the best opportunities for training and development, personal growth, and career engagement.
You will join a successful and professional team working with clients across a broad spectrum, from high-net-worth individuals through to large corporates and not-for-profit entities. The team has an international presence and offers standard compliance services through to delivering on some exciting projects of an advisory nature. You will get exposure to a portfolio of private clients and will undertake work including personal tax compliance, and a range of advisory assignments, including (but not limited to) capital gains tax calculations and planning, inheritance tax planning, advising on residence/domicile issues and other ad-hoc projects.
The successful applicant
- CTA Qualified or part-Qualified
- A tax background including both compliance and advisory experience
- Experience managing a portfolio of clients and providing tax planning advice
- A thorough understanding of UK taxes that apply to small and medium sized enterprises & their owners, in particular companies and individuals
You might not have all of the experience, but if you are CTA qualified or part-qualified and have experience working within a similar role and are passionate about developing yourself, please get in touch.
On top of a competitive salary, you\'ll also benefit from:
- 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy/sell up to 5 days holiday)
- Private medical
- Contributory pension scheme
- 4x life assurance
- All employee share scheme
- Company car and fuel card via salary sacrifice
- 2 days paid for volunteering
- Cycle to work scheme
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Cara Whyte at Hays for a confidential conversation about you and your career