Hays are looking for a Private Client Tax Senior or Manager for their client, which can be based in any of their East Anglia offices.
Based in either Ipswich, Cambridge or Huntingdon, you will work on a portfolio which ranges across the Private Client spectrum including high net worth individuals and families, business owners, company directors, land and property owners, entrepreneurs, retirees, and family trusts. The role will involve dealing with a wide range of Personal Tax matters for clients in the above categories and more.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years practice experience within a Personal Tax or mixed tax environment. You will need to be a 'team player', who is also confident and capable in working independently. You will be working in a dynamic environment where pro-active client solutions are encouraged.
Essential skills and experience required:
- Recent practice experience within a personal tax role, or a mixed role including personal tax
- Experienced in Preparation of tax returns, Property taxation and Capital Gains Tax
- A self-motivated 'team player', with a flexible attitude and the ability to work to deadlines.
- A thorough attitude and an expert eye for detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to facilitate effective contact with clients and HMRC.
- A talent for presenting potentially complex findings in a clear and concise manner
- A sound knowledge of MS Word, Excel and accounting/tax software packages
The role offers a great opportunity to gain experience within a prestigious team that has gained significant recognition. You will also be offered a very attractive salary, hybrid working and flexible benefits
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role please apply to this advert or call Cara Whyte at Hays 07502377206