Your new company
An influential media group in the heart of London providing an opportunity to advance with the digitalisation of the ever-changing media landscape.
Your new role
- Report directly to CFO
- Managing the core finance team, part and fully qualified
- Cash flow management and weekly forecasting
- Duty of completion for financial statements under UK GAAP including consolidation
- Leading annual audits for the group
- Business partnering across operations, finance, and wider business units.
- Managing month-end processes to deliver reporting packs to the board and stakeholders.
- Financial planning and analysis delivery key insights at board level.
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Relevant qualifications (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Senior financial media experience.
- Exposure to advertising revenue streams is desirable.
- Demonstrated people management experience.
- Insatiable desire to dive straight in.
What you'll get in return.
- Hybrid/ Remote working available.
- Fantastic office setting based in central London.
- Iconic brand
- C-suite access
- Creditable for company growth.
- Clear route of progression to number one in finance.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.