Your new company
A very friendly accountancy firm who highly invest in their people by encouraging, mentoring, and coaching, are looking for a Client Manager to join their supportive and collaborative team.
Your new role
You will be building, managing, and maintaining strong relationships with our valued clients. You work with a variety of clients in different industries and have the opportunity to make a real difference to the success of our firm. Your duties will include -
- Managing a portfolio of clients, providing them with proactive advice and support
- Preparing and presenting financial statements and reports
- Identifying and recommending additional services to clients
- Training and developing a group of team members
- Liaising with other departments to ensure the smooth delivery of services
- Building strong relationships with clients and developing a deep understanding of their business needs
- Contributing to the team environment and supporting the development of junior staff
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified accountant with at least 2 years' client management experience. You'll be able to build relationships with clients and have a passion for client service. You'll have excellent communication skills and be a strong team player.
What you'll get in return
You'll be a truly valued member of the team who will provide massive opportunities to help you develop and grow your career. As well as an attractive remuneration package, there is flexible and hybrid working, 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays, social events and many other benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.