Your new company
Would you like to work as a part of a growing SME retail manufacturing company? Are you looking for a part-time role as a Financial Controller?
I am working with a growing SME business that has established themselves within the retail manufacturing sector in London. They are looking for a Part-Time Financial Controller to help them continue to grow their business whilst playing a pivotal part within the company. As they are a small team, this role will be integrated within other departments and report directly into the owner.
Your new role
- Month-end activities and reporting
- Managing the yearly budget and forecasting
- Reviewing financial controls and procedures
- Checking and signing off on inventory forecasting and ordering
- Team management
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with SME experience from a Retail or Manufacturing background
- Experience with UK GAAP
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and SAP business one or ERP
- Team management experience
- Understand financial reporting and prepare reports to share with the wider business
- Be hands-on and willing to get stuck in to understanding the business as a whole
What you\'ll get in return
Along with a competitive salary (part-time equivalent of the advertised salary), you will get -
- 25-day holiday leave + bank holidays
- Hybrid working for the 3 days
- Staff Discount
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.