Your new company
My client is a vibrant international manufacturing company based in Doncaster. They have enjoyed year on year continued growth, with an enviable list of house hold names as partners to the business.
Your new role
The Financial Controller will form part of the site's Senior Management Team and will report to the Finance Director. The role is responsible for managing financial performance and supporting business growth plans by working with a variety of colleagues. Due to the seniority of the appointment, sector relevant experience (manufacturing) is essential.
- Preparation of budget and financial forecasting and reporting any variances.
- Coordinate the verification of standard cost accuracy with each product line through the analysis of variance reports run from the system. Make any necessary corrections.
- Preparing and publishing all monthly financial statements.
- Creating reports (annual and monthly) which identify results, trends and forecasts.
- Develop project plans and schedules by working with functional groups to develop controls and assure targeted margins.
- Provide Analysis support for product costs, manufacturing variance, inventory mix.
- Overseeing the audit process and liaising with external personnel where required.
- Support the business with financial strategy and decision-making processes.
What you'll need to succeed
- Professionally qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or extensive relevant experience in Manufacturing
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Proven knowledge and experience in accounting and financial systems.
- Strong IT skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrated effective leadership.
What you'll get in return
Hybrid working is available, alongside a healthy benefits package and an opportunity to commercial drive a thriving company through a significant period of growth,
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click apply now to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.