Your new company
I am currently working with a fast-paced, acquisitive, listed management consultancy looking for a Global Financial Controller to join the high-performing London team. This is a dynamic, high-energy organisation with excellent internal progression and development opportunities. The company puts real emphasis on developing its staff and making the workplace a great environment to be in.
Your new role
This is a broad and varied role with key duties and responsibilities including:
- Staff leadership and management of finance team
- Ensure management reporting and MI is accurate and timely and prepared inline with group accounting standards.
- Supporting M&A integration
- Maintenance of a strong controls environment
- Stakeholder management and provision of MI internally to a range of stakeholders
- Supporting of consolidation processes.
- Finance related projects - systems, process improvements etc.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with a good understanding of team leadership and management reporting in a growing international business. You will need a good understanding of financial controls and an understanding of financial reporting and consolidation processes. You will be an excellent communicator, capable of building strong working relationships across the business.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and package. This is a role offering you the chance to lead and develop a strong team and drive decision-making through high quality MI. It offers exposure to senior leadership and lots of scope for progression and development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.