Your new company
A Government department committed to driving growth and enriching the lives of people and communities across the UK is looking for a number of interim financial accountants.
Working in conjunction with a group of 30+ Arm\'s Length Bodies, this role will offer an exciting and varied experience.
This role begins on 2nd April and will last for at least 3 months. Perfect for those finishing their current roles in March.
Your new role
You will lead the production of the group's consolidated accounts following several financial accounting frameworks; IFRS, FReM, FRS102 and Charities SORP.
- Preparing group accounts (incorporating over 30 ALBs)
- Providing technical advice to internal and external stakeholders
- Preparing adjusting journals as necessary
- Preparing and reviewing final accounts
- Liaising with Auditors (NAO)
What you\'ll need to succeed
- You must be a Qualified Accountant
- You must have Advanced Excel skills
- You must have experience of producing/auditing consolidated accounts
- You must have the Right to Work in the UK
- A background in external audit is desirable
- Central Government experience is desirable
- Experience and knowledge of IFRS, FRS 102 and Charities SORP desirable
- Experience and knowledge of the FReM, CBG, Managing Public Money and the Treasury\'s supply estimates manual desirable
What you\'ll get in return
- Fully remote working
- An exciting and varied role
- £400-450 umbrella per day
- 3 months+
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV in Word format.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.