First Intuition (FI) is a fast-growing premier provider of accountancy training and apprenticeships.
We are looking for an experienced Accountancy and Tax Tutor to lead the ICAEW Courses and the roll out of a new AAT programme from our base in Gatwick/Crawley. The role also offers great longer-term prospects for the right candidate.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Training learners for the AAT and ICAEW professional qualification.
- Supporting apprenticeship programmes at levels 2, 3, 4 and 7.
- Supporting students in their learning by answering queries, providing timely feedback on work
- Supporting other team members through the provision of timely feedback on learner performance and progress
Qualifications and skills:
- ICAEW fully qualified
- Ability to inspire, influence and motivate, with an enthusiasm for learning
- Effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Confident and professional, as you will be representing our brand to our learner
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to manage own workload
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of the accountancy apprenticeship standards