**An exciting NEW opportunity to play a valuable role within a first-class firm.**
**Accepting applications at the earliest opportunity!**
Originally established in 1990 the firm has a respected reputation as the entrepreneur’s choice of Chartered Accountants.
Supporting SME owner managed businesses throughout the North East and UK operating in a variety of sectors and with turnovers ranging from £25,000 to £50 million, we support clients with a personal, tailored service to meet their individual needs.
We are expanding and seeking to recruit an Audit & Accounts Senior who wishes to develop their career in a highly technical and commercial environment.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Providing high quality professional services to a range of clients including management accounting, business planning, commercial management, and general business advice.
- Providing high quality compliance services including audit, financial reporting, and taxation.
- Providing on-site support for our audit clients to include planning, day to day managing of workload and liaising with clients.
- Building trusted relationships with clients and third parties.
- Some assignments may require travel as you work more closely with some of your audit clients.
- The ideal candidate will have experience working in practice, ideally 2-5 years
- Be professionally qualified ACA or ACCA
- Have experience of OMB’s covering a range of industries
- Have excellent IT skills, including good working knowledge of Excel
- Legal right to work in the UK
- Be able to work from our office in Teesside
People are at the heart of our organisation and, for us, the personal attributes and passion of each of our employees are what makes us stand out. We value our people and in joining the Tindles family, you’ll be part of a close-knit team. We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills that can be a good team player but also bring their own voice to the table. We want people with clear and logical thinking, that can work in a fast-paced environment, working to deadlines with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
GOOD TO KNOW
We are committed to building a representative and inclusive workplace and we welcome diversity of age, backgrounds, and beliefs. We ensure all colleagues are treated fairly, with respect and have the opportunity to reach their full potential.
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunities for learning and development
- Paid professional subscriptions, memberships and events
- Access to Tindles Learning Library and Resources
- Regular social events
- Frequent charity events
- Networking opportunities
- On site parking and good transport links
- In-office perks
Get to know us before you apply - visit our website at: tindles.co.uk or follow us on social media via Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter for all the latest updates.
HOW TO APPLY?
If you feel you are the right fit for our firm please forward your CV, together with a short covering letter, to Angela Foster via email: firstname.lastname@example.org