Your new company
You\'ll be working for a rapidly growing SME business in central Swindon.
Your new role
You\'ll be supporting various ambitious business owners by providing financial services and making them achieve their goals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Sales Invoicing
- VAT Returns
- Pay run preparation
- Month-end tasks
- Preparing reports
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Experience working within a SME business or similar experience.
- Ideally, AAT Qualified or ACCA/CIMA part qualified.
- Excellent client management skills
- Knowledge with Xero or Fathom would be a bonus.
- Be currently living in Wiltshire and have the right to work in the UK.
What you\'ll get in return
- £30,000 to £35,000 DOE
- Hybrid working (3 days at home)
- Full time (37.5 hours) a week
- Study support (CIMA/ACCA)
- Private medical
- Pension scheme
- 25-day holiday plus bank holiday
- Flexible working
- Free on-site parking
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.