Your new company
My construction client are looking for a Finance Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in accounting and finance, and preferably with experience within the construction industry. As a Finance Manager, you will help to be responsible for managing the company's financial records, preparing financial statements, and ensuring compliance with accounting standards.
Your new role
- Manage the company's financial records and ensure compliance with accounting standards.
- Prepare monthly management accounts.
- Prepare monthly reports for the MD.
- Analyse financial data and provide recommendations to management.
- Manage the company's budget forecast.
- Ensure compliance with tax laws and regulations.
- Manage and supervise the company's payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
What you\'ll need to succeed
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified. May consider QBE candidates
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in accounting and finance, and preferably with experience within the construction industry.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
What you\'ll get in return
The Finance Manager is paying c £60,000 per annum plus other benefits.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.