Your new company
You will be working for a well-established growing organisation that is constantly improving its process and improvements.
Your new role
As Internal Auditor, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the integrity, compliance, and efficiency of an organisation's internal processes. You will be required to meticulously examine financial records, assess risks, and evaluate controls to safeguard the company's assets and reputation. As an Internal Auditor, you'll collaborate with various teams, analyse data, and provide valuable insights to enhance operational effectiveness.
- Conduct thorough audits of financial statements, internal controls, and operational processes.
- Plan, scope, and execute audit assignments effectively, ensuring work adheres to established standards and deadlines.
- Identify key risks to business objectives and assess and test controls, utilising data analysis where applicable.
- Produce high-quality audit reports, clearly conveying observations and risks to senior management.
- Monitor agreed-upon actions arising from audit activities and support management in control improvements.
- Risk Assessment and Mitigation:
- Collaborate with management to improve control effectiveness.
- Actively participate in the risk management process, fostering trust and relationships across the organisation.
- Advise on fraud prevention, identifying fraud risks during audit reviews, and assessing the effectiveness of mitigating controls.
- Suggest actions to strengthen the control framework and support the group's fraud risk assessment.
- Communication and Reporting:
- Communicate audit findings through well-written reports and oral presentations.
- Make recommendations to enhance or strengthen internal controls.
- Represent teams and management during audit meetings.
- Foster awareness of risk management practices throughout the organisation.
- Contribute to the continuous enhancement of audit processes and procedures.
- Encourage change and innovation while upholding professional standards in internal auditing.
- Explore creative approaches to deliver assurance and insights, leveraging technology and data.
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Professional certifications such as Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), or Chartered Accountant (CA) are advantageous.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to think critically.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Experience in internal auditing, risk management, or related fields.
What you\'ll get in return
Competitive salary and excellent benefits.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.