We are currently looking for an experienced Insolvency Administrator or Senior Case Administrator in the Business Recovery department.
This is a key position based out of the London office and forms part of the wider Transaction Services we offer our clients.
Why join Menzies?
- We are a UK based recognised employer of choice with office locations in London, Surrey, Hampshire and South Wales (Cardiff).
- Join our family of 500 employees. Be a member and not just a number!
- We offer a dynamic and rewarding environment with exposure to a diverse range of clients and industry sectors
- Our package and benefits are very competitive
- Work life balance is part of our organisational culture,
- We believe in developing our staff throughout their career
To find more about our benefits read Here
The role of an Administrator involves being responsible for a portfolio of personal and corporate insolvencies. The Administrator provides a high-quality service to clients, ensuring all statutory responsibilities are fulfilled alongside the Insolvency Practitioner’s duties to maximise realisations for the benefit of creditors.
- Using a number of different sources to gain key information and an understanding of each specific case.
- Communicating with stakeholders including bankrupts, directors, shareholders, creditors and employees.
- Preparing statutory reports and ensuring cases are closed efficiently.
- Taking responsibility for a portfolio of cases with appropriate management
- Collaborating with others, including providing support and assistance to other team members when required; and
- Assisting in decision making by having relevant data to hand
- Carrying out investigations within insolvency assignments where appropriate.
- Proven insolvency practice experience in a similar role is required
- Qualified through experience and/or qualified as CPI/ AAT/ ACCA/ ACA
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent, or QBE
- Proven experience of working in a fast paced environment and ability to deliver to strict deadlines.
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint applications)
- Good verbal and written communication
- Being proficient with IPS software is an advantage
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail, the ability to multitask and prioritise effectively to meet statutory and internal deadlines
- Able to draw logical and sensible conclusions from data presented, applies knowledge effectively from experience and can relate it to other matters
- Able to suggest solutions and make recommendations
- An ability to understand technical issues
Our focus at Menzies is providing a #BrighterThinking approach, going the extra mile to keep clients on-track to achieve their personal and business objectives. As a leading UK accountancy and advisory firm we have a passion for advising entrepreneurs and SMEs through our sector-led teams.
We apply the same principles to individuals within the Firm. Our people are ambitious, self-motivated and encouraged to develop their skill set and realise their potential.
#BrighterThinking is how we sum up the difference we make, as a firm, to our clients and in the way we hire and develop talent in Menzies. It’s finance and accounting expertise, combined with strategic commercial thinking and a promise to add real value across all areas of our clients' businesses.
When we require external assistance with our vacancies we will reach out to our PSL supply chain. Please be aware that we operate a very strict PSL policy with close relationships with our suppliers and cannot respond to agencies outside of the PSL. Please do not contact individual hiring managers.