Your new company
A vibrant, growing pioneering Series B funding SAS company in London are looking to recruit a Fractional CFO. This business are performing well. With an established growing customer base, they are now ready to take the next step. Working with a passionate, experienced leadership team, this is an exciting and unique part-time opportunity.
Based in smart offices that are accessible by train and car. This part-time job would be a hybrid role.
Your new role
This Fractional CFO opportunity is a key role, both at board-level and on the leadership team.
You will need to show skill at both the strategic and tactical levels of management. You will be able to navigate between sharing the business ambition with leading investors and dealing with the day-to-day details of managing sales to international customers. You will have the maturity of thought and judgement to balance support with control, commanding respect from all of our stakeholders.
You will take ownership of the Company\'s finance function, covering all areas of accounting, compliance, controls, forecasting, planning and reporting. Business partner with a team of 2 Qualified Accountants.
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Chartered Accountant (from one of the UK-recognised accounting bodies) with significant experience
- Previous experience of being Finance Director/ CFO with full responsibility and accountability for a company\'s (or group\'s) finance and governance
- Previous experience of working with private equity or venture capital investors. This should include fund-raising.
- SAS industry experience is highly beneficial.
- Fluent in English, ideally another European language.
What you\'ll get in return
The chance to be part of an exciting, fast-growing business and leadership team.
Excellent package: £150K to £250K depending on experience. Excellent bonus, and potential equity
Hybrid part-time role /
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.