Your new company
Hays are exclusively recruiting for a UK-based group of companies to recruit a Group Management Accountant, to report into the Group Finance Director.
Your new role
Working alongside the Group Finance Director and wider finance team to manage the accounts for all companies across the group based here in the UK. The role will include:
- Prepare income statements, balance sheets and other financial documents
- Measuring companies financial performance
- Performing audits of departments within the organisation
- Preparation and analysis of month end results
- Provide analysis for budget holders across the group
- Company tax matters
- Provide support and assistance to the wider finance team
- Assist in group improvement projects
What you\'ll need to succeed
We are looking for a qualified accountant with experience in a relevant role. Ideally, you will have the ability to assist in financial management and controls and a working knowledge of Power BI would be a benefit. We are looking for someone that has good organisational skills, good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team. The role will require some travel to other sites, so you will need to hold a UK driving licence.
What you\'ll get in return
The client is offering a salary of around £50,000 which comes with a car allowance of £6.5k and other benefits. There is hybrid working and other benefits are included.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.