Your new company
My client is an international consultancy with a solution-based approach to client projects, issues and cases. They refuse to work in silos and their single, global P&L means they have the agility to populate a project with the best people available, wherever in the world they happen to be. In over 10 countries their growth has been purely organic, with occasional lateral partner hires, and the firm remains a pure Partnership in structure and ownership. Scale/size of projects is upper quartile and equates to Big 4/large US consultancy.
Breadth of mandates includes:
- Engineering/Construction quantum/delay
- Disputes, Litigation and International Arbitration
- Transaction Advisory
- Due Diligence
- Bilateral process management in M&A
- Sales & Purchase Agreements
- Business Performance/Synergy work
In Forensics the focus till now has been primarily on International Arbitration and Contentious Valuations; the firm\'s expertise in Transactions can also produce post-deal disputes. There is the genuine chance to work across into other consultancy areas you may never have had the chance to try.
Your new role
This role would suit an up & coming Disputes SM/AD who sees themselves developing to Expert and beyond. Senior Managers at this firm are more like "mini Directors" - you have overall control of the case, and are the POC for the client by default.
The firm are exemplary in terms of growing their own Partners and you would have the full support - from mentoring to infrastructure - to complete this journey yourself.
In terms of BD/growing your own profile, you can absolutely bring in forensic work that is non-core for them , if that\'s what your contacts are likely to refer.
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Forensic accounting expertise that includes a significant % of international arbitration and valuations.
- (Please note that fraud-centric candidates cannot be considered)
- Ability to navigate large and/or complex cases
- The desire to grow into an Expert in your own right, and beyond
What you\'ll get in return
- An agile firm well-positioned to move quickly on opportunities
- Working with a core of ex big 4/ ex large firm Partners and staff
- Independence - conflicts are rare
- Working on global cases as well as UK ones
- A highly competitive reward package
- One of the best professional development programs in the business
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.