Your new company
You will be joining a rapidly growing insurance company headquartered in London as their accounts assistant on a full-time, permanent basis, reporting into the Group CFO. This is a newly created role due to exponential company growth, with plans to hire over 30 positions in the next 6 months across the company. There are huge progression opportunities available! Based in their City of London office 4 days a week, you will be constantly exposed to stakeholders ranging from juniors, to C-Suite.
Your new role
- Inputting payments for approval
- Liaising with banks
- Assisting in the preparation of financial statements and reports
- Collaborate with the finance team to create and manage budgets
- Review expenses for approval
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Bachelor\'s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field
- AAT/ACCA studier
- Minimum 2 year of experience as a Finance Assistant in the UK
- Proficient in MS SharePoint and MS work environment
- Strong communication skills
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
What you\'ll get in return
In return, you will receive an annual salary of up to £35,000 + Benefits and this package will be regularly reviewed to remain in line with market rate. You will receive an annual bonus, and a generous pension contribution. You will be joining a rapidly growing organisation which will be able to provide fantastic progression opportunities for the future. You will be part of a close-knit and supportive team who will be there to assist with your onboarding process, and continued learning and development within the business. When you are based in their London office, you will be located in a fantastic area of the City, close to multiple transport links and top restaurants
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.