Your new company is a Global design, development and production business with manufacturing sites in the UK, Europe, USA and South Africa.
Your new role will act as a senior finance business partner to the Technology business unit supported by a team of 4. The role will include
- Develop pricing strategy, tactics, and decisions
- Partner with Head of Sales to structure new business proposals
- Support to ensure product costings drive commercial behaviours
- Long-term planning for margin optimisation
- Contract modelling, sensitivity analysis, and scenario planning to facilitate contract negotiations and review
- Management of product mix
- Provide monthly forecast updates
- Provide weekly and monthly actual sales reports, by business unit and customer.
- Perform product and customer portfolio profit analysis
- Manage and monitor the Short Interval Control Bonus scheme.
- Provide commercial data at Gate Reviews, reporting progress and ensuring due diligence of any assumptions made.
- Responsibility for optimisation of operating working capital, including inventory.
- Driving standardisation of finance processes in collaboration with the wider finance team
- Ensuring Sales and Marketing costs are well controlled, including preparation of monthly Commercial and Marketing cost reporting.
- Flexible support across Finance Function Globally
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Experience working in a commercial environment
- Ability to apply sound commercial judgement and demonstrate confidence in making recommendations to the business
- Effective communicator across geographies and levels of a business
- A qualified accountant who has previous experience in cost accounting would be an advantage
- A good understanding of fundamental accounting principles
- Works in a collaborative way with both business and finance colleagues
- Experience in managing and developing a team
What you\'ll get in return
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.