Your new company
My client is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Finance Director to join our team at a charity organisation based in Hertfordshire. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing a team of 10 and will have experience in financial reporting and financial modelling.
- Oversee the financial operations of the organisation and ensure timely and accurate financial reporting.
- Develop and implement financial policies and procedures to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Lead the annual budgeting process and provide financial analysis to support decision-making.
- Develop and maintain financial models to support forecasting and planning.
- Manage the finance team and provide guidance and support to ensure high-quality work.
- Work closely with the CEO and other senior leaders to provide financial insights and support strategic planning.
- Provide leadership and direction for the finance team and ensure that they are aligned with the organization's goals and objectives.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or related field.
- Professional accounting qualification (e.g., ACCA, CIMA, ACA).
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in finance, with at least 5 years in a senior leadership role.
- Experience in financial reporting and financial modelling.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage a team and work collaboratively with others.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity for career progression to the CFO role in the future.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.