Your new company
A Big 4 firm are expanding their Financial Investors team and are searching for a Real Estate Transactions Tax Manager. A firm that seeks new talent and works together to push the potential of what is possible. The Real Estate team are known as a 'forward-thinking team' and with a growing team of tax professionals, providing strong and experienced expertise.
Your new role
- Delivering key aspects of client care to clients.
- Confident team player - sharing knowledge and expertise amongst the team.
- The work will predominantly be advisory, and types of clients will include -
- UK & Overseas business that run within the Real Estate area.
- Various institutional and private equity fund managers.
- Listed and private property companies e.g. REIT's.
What you\'ll need to succeed
- CTA/ACA/Law qualified or equivalent.
- UK Corporate Tax or Audit experience.
- A desire to specialise in the Real Estate field.
- Previous experience of dealing with property clients - beneficial.
- Previous advisory and transactional experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
What you\'ll get in return
Flexible working options are available.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.