Your new company
This is a great opportunity for an aspiring management accountant to join an experienced team and take ownership of a group of entities. The role is ideal for CIMA and ACCA studiers looking to become qualified, but would also suit a QBE individual with a sound understanding of month-end management accounts.
Your new role
As the successful candidate, your responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of trial balance for select entities and posting adjustments.
- Creating journals, accounting for accruals and prepayments and posting.
- Intercompany reconciliations and transactions
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations for select entities
- Supporting month-end, half year and year-end close processes including producing the income statement and balance sheet
- Variance analysis with commentary
- Support the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Attend and hold stakeholder management meetings to present financial performance knowledge to each region
- Daily cashbook postings
- Maintain fixed asset registers and track capital spend
- Assist and be a liaison for the year-end audit
- Provide insight and ideas to drive performance and process improvement
What you\'ll need to succeed
To be the successful candidate, you will need:
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret and evaluate management information
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Strong Excel skills and confident user of IT
- Minimum AAT qualified
- Experience of management accounts and exposure to budgeting and forecasting.
What you\'ll get in return
As the successful candidate, you will receive:
- 25 days AL + BH
- Share Save Scheme
- Life assurance
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Flexible hybrid working pattern (3 days in office)
- On-site parking
- And much more
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.