We are looking for an experienced Financial Controller to join our senior leadership team and oversee the accounting and financial operations of our company. You will report directly to the Managing Director and work closely with the SLT to provide accurate and timely financial information and guidance for strategic decision-making.
This role forms a vital role within the business to support short, medium, and long-term planning & business decisions. We want you to be an integral art of our senior leadership team to help shape the business of the future and enhance where you see necessary.
As the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and developing a team of accountants
- Preparing and presenting monthly P&L reports and balance sheet reconciliations
- Implementing and maintaining financial systems (Microsoft Dynamics 365) and processes
- Preparing and monitoring budgets, forecasts, cash flows and KPIs
- Ensuring compliance with accounting standards, tax regulations and internal policies
- Managing quarterly accounting, fixed asset register, audit and statutory reporting
- Providing commercial analysis and insights to support business growth and profitability
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent experience)
- Experience covering the above mentioned duties, preferably in a manufacturing or distribution setting
- Strong technical accounting skills and knowledge of accounting standards
- Experience in implementing and using Microsoft Dynamics 365 or similar ERP systems
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects
- A proactive, collaborative and hands-on approach to leadership
The benefits for this role include:
- A competitive salary of up to £60,000 per annum
- On-site parking
- 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible working hours (Mon-Fri 9am - 5pm)
- A supportive and dynamic work environment
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.