Your new company
My client is a flourishing top 10 firm with an excellent brand which touches many areas of finance, resulting in a wide and varied client base across the country. Clients include owner managed businesses through to multinational groups. They have an excellent and modern working environment and offer hybrid working.
Your new role
- Undertake "ad-hoc" consultancy work
- Manage portfolio of complex cases, both advisory and compliance
- Give exceptional client service and be responsible for maintaining regular contact with client team
- Need to keep up to date technically
- Budgeting and monitoring compliance fees
- Liaise with Partners on client work and join them for meetings with clients
- Be involved with appraisals and review of team performance
- Be available for the team to support and advise on technical questions as needed
What you\'ll need to succeed
You will be a qualified accountant or a charted tax advisor (ACA/ACCA/CA/CTA) and be a current senior or assistant manager specialising in business or corporate tax in your current work. Excellent communication skills are required to deal with internal stakeholders and clients alike
What you\'ll get in return
You will receive a salary dependant on performance up to £55,000. A wide range of benefits are also available to choose from. Flexible working options available including hybrid working.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.