Your new company
Working with a large independent Accountancy Practice based in Cardiff. This firm has an excellent local reputation and prides themselves on the flexibility it gives to staff.
Your new role
This will be a mixed role covering Personal Tax Returns, P11d\'s, Corporate Tax Returns and Partnership returns. You will cover a mix of advisory and compliance work for your clients.
- Preparing and submitting compliance (tax) returns by the deadline.
- Liaising and negotiating with HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) on behalf of the client.
- Providing consultancy services to high value private clients & organisations.
- Creating tax strategies for clients and planning their financial futures.
- Carrying out detailed computations to calculate tax liability and advising on how to minimise a client's liability.
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Prior experience in Tax
- An ATT or CTA qualification
What you\'ll get in return
- Car parking
- Death in Service
- Core hours system
- Up to £50k
- 25 Days plus Bank Holidays
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.