Crowe Watson Recruitment is delighted to partner with a prestigious firm of Chartered Accountants in Milton Keynes, seeking a dynamic and experienced Corporate Tax Manager. This leading firm is renowned for its expertise in providing top-tier accounting services and is committed to delivering exceptional client service. As a Corporate Tax Manager, you will play a pivotal role in upholding the firm’s reputation for excellence and will have the opportunity to work with a diverse portfolio of clients.
The ideal candidate will be a forward-thinking professional with a proven track record in corporate tax. You will be responsible for managing and developing client relationships, providing expert tax advice, and leading a team dedicated to delivering high-quality service. This role offers a fantastic opportunity to enhance your skills in a supportive and progressive environment. You will work alongside some of the industry’s most respected professionals and contribute significantly to the firm’s ongoing success.
In this role, you will be expected to stay abreast of the latest tax legislation and utilise your knowledge to benefit our clients and the firm. Strong communication and leadership skills are essential, as you will be guiding a team and liaising with clients and other stakeholders. This is a remarkable opportunity for a talented individual looking to take the next step in their career within a supportive and ambitious firm.
You might not meet all the criteria, but if you are passionate about developing yourself and your career, we’d love to hear from you..
- Oversee and manage a diverse client portfolio, ensuring high-quality tax advice and services.
- Lead and mentor a team of tax professionals, promoting a culture of excellence.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships, understanding their needs and providing tailored solutions.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant tax laws and regulations.
- Contribute to business development and the growth of the firm's tax practice.
- ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified or equivalent.
- Must have previous experience working within a UK Practice environment.
- Strong knowledge of UK corporate tax legislation and compliance.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities.
Crowe Watson is acting as an Employment Agency, references to pay rates are indicative and salary is dependent on experience