Crowe Watson Recruitment is delighted to partner with a prestigious firm of Chartered Accountants in London, seeking a dedicated and proficient Audit Senior to join their dynamic team. This esteemed firm boasts a rich history of excellence and a commitment to providing top-tier auditing services to a diverse clientele. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in maintaining and enhancing the firm’s reputation for quality and reliability in the financial sector.
As an Audit Senior, you will be integral to the firm’s operations, offering expert auditing services and insights. This role demands a high level of technical proficiency and the ability to manage complex audits effectively. You will be working closely with a talented team, contributing to the firm’s ongoing success through your expertise and commitment to continuous professional development. This position offers an excellent opportunity to grow your career within a supportive and challenging environment, where your contribution is truly valued.
We are looking for an individual who embodies professionalism and has a genuine passion for the field of accountancy and audit. The ideal candidate will have a track record of delivering high-quality audit services and possess exceptional communication skills to liaise effectively with clients and team members. This role provides a unique opportunity to be part of a leading firm where your professional growth is encouraged and supported.
You might not meet all the criteria, but if you are passionate about developing yourself and your career, we’d love to hear from you.
- Conducting thorough and efficient audits for a variety of clients.
- Leading and mentoring junior staff in audit processes and procedures.
- Liaising with clients to understand their business and audit needs.
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Preparing and presenting audit findings and reports.
- ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent.
- Must have previous experience working within a UK Practice environment.
- Strong understanding of UK GAAP and IFRS.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Commitment to maintaining high professional standards.
Crowe Watson is acting as an Employment Agency, references to pay rates are indicative and salary is dependent on experience.