Your new company
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Oxford's largest and best-known businesses in South Oxfordshire. As part of the Group Finance function, you will be consolidating group results (including some overseas divisions), reporting to senior managers and supporting statutory requirements.
This role is based in Didcot and offers hybrid work (minimum 3 days in office).
The role would suit a first or second mover from practice, as well as a qualified candidate from industry.
Your new role
As the successful candidate, your duties will include:
- Producing the group's consolidation (multiple divisions, worldwide)
- Supporting the preparation of statutory accounts and liaising with auditors
- Preparing reporting packs for the parent company and senior leadership
- Producing corporation tax and tax packs for advisors
- Monthly account reconciliation and assisting with VAT returns
What you\'ll need to succeed
To be the successful candidate, you will need to have / be:
- Qualified ACA / ACCA (or equivalent)
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and attitude
- Experience in a group role or consolidation is beneficial
- Right to work in the UK
What you\'ll get in return
Flexible working options available, hybrid working, 36 days leave (inc bank holiday), PMI, generous pension and much more!
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.