Your new company
Hays have partnered with this organisation who are looking for a Treasury Reporting Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
Your new role
As the Treasury Reporting Manager, you will be responsible for all treasury reporting, along with all other financial and KPI reporting. You will also be responsible for leading on sustainability reporting for the organisation, both internally with committee and Board and externally with funders and second party opinion providers.
Further responsibilities include:
- Be the main contact for institutional and bank funders in relation to queries
- Lead in the preparation of materials for ratings agencies and other external stakeholders
- Preparation of annual credit rating management presentation and annual investor presentation.
- Preparation of annual sustainability report
- Provide reporting and analysis to treasury consultants, credit rating agencies and funders
- Work with finance, development, Executives, Committees and the Board to deliver sound treasury and corporate financial management.
What you\'ll need to succeed
To be successful in the postilion you will:
- ACMA, ACCA or ACA Qualified from Industry or a first time mover looking for a new opportunity out of practice
- Have excellent knowledge of statutory reporting of UK and international GAAP and accounting standards
- Experience of working within a Treasury department
What you\'ll get in return
- Flexible + hybrid working arrangements
- Competitive remuneration package
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.