Your new company
Hays have partnered with this organisation who are looking to recruit a Head of Treasury to their team on a permanent basis.
Your new role
The Head of Treasury role is a critical position that involves planning, project management and coordination of all treasury activities across the group.
The role holder will be responsible for leading on treasury activities/functions, ensuring delivery of the treasury strategy and compliance with the treasury policy and relevant financial procedures and regulations. They will also be responsible for providing an effective and efficient treasury service across the Group, and providing expertise on treasury matters to Board, Committees, Executive and Leadership Group.
As the Head of Treasury you will:
- Work closely with the Director of Corporate Finance & Treasury and Head of Financial Planning, Risk and Analysis to bring key Corporate Finance Projects to a successful conclusion.
- Provide the bridge between setting and delivery of treasury strategy for the Group, and will be critical in always ensuring that sufficient funding exists to support the delivery of the approved corporate strategy and plan and underlying financial plan.
- Ensure whole organisational compliance with the necessary regulatory requirements, approved treasury management policies and Financial Golden Rules.
- Work with treasury consultants, credit rating agencies and funders to execute a treasury management strategy covering the Group's borrowing and investment, ensuring compliance with covenants.
- Maintain a network with treasurers at other registered providers. Internally, the role will also work with finance, development, Executives, Committees and the Board to deliver sound treasury management.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in the position, you will:
- Have significant experience working in a Treasury department at a senior level and have the ability to build strong working relationships to stakeholders both internally and externally to the organisation.
- Have excellent knowledge of working capital cost control, finance processes and systems
- Have People development and management experience
- ACCA, ACMA or ACA qualified is desirable but not essential.
What you'll get in return
- Flexible + hybrid working arrangements
- A competitive remuneration package
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.