Your new company
A fantastic organisation that changes the lives of the community that it serves.
If you want to make a real difference in your role as a finance manager then this could be the job for you.
The organisation works from beautiful offices and has a team of passionate people that you will work very closely with in your daily duties.
Your new role
As part-time finance manager (flexibility offered around hours / days - Min 25 hours) you will discharge all accounting , book keeping and payroll duties for a small charity.
You will be responsible for the production of monthly management accounts, and advising the chief executive on decision making.
Duties will include:
- Manage daily bookkeeping operations.
- To run monthly payroll via Sage payroll and deal with statutory payments to HMRC.
- Create, send, and track invoices ensuring timely payments.
- Reconcile accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Ensure timely and accurate Gift Aid claims.
- Work closely with our Office Manager and fundraising team to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Ensure accurate entry and management of data in Sage.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial statements.
- Oversee the annual budgeting process.
- To interpret variances from budget and report clearly.
- Manage Fixed Asset Register.
What you\'ll need to succeed
You will be an experienced bookeeper and accountant with previous exposure to monthly and quarterly reporting.
You should have experience of payroll processing.
You must be looking for part-time hours (min 25 per week)
What you\'ll get in return
In addition to a competitive salary you will also be working for a fantastic organisation that really makes a difference. There is plenty of free parking on site. The role is mostly office based but some hybrid home working can be incorporated.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.