Your new company
SME Manufacturing Company based in West Kent is looking for a finance manager on a 6-month contract to join their finance team.
Your new role
- Weekly cashflow forecast.
- Monthly management accounts preparation
- Prepare and reconcile prepayments and accruals schedules.
- Monthly rolling forecast for next 12 months (P&L, balance sheet and cashflow, and supporting variance analysis)
- Prepare and present annual budget
- Support MD on Strategic plan
- Quarterly VAT return
- Monthly payroll
- Review manufacturing variances and reconcile stocks and WIP on a weekly basis.
- Liaise with external auditors
What you\'ll need to succeed
The Finance Manager must have,
- Previously worked in manufacturing with strong costs and stock experience.
- Be immediately available
- Experience managing a finance function
- Ideally Qualified but will consider QBE Candidates
What you\'ll get in return
The Finance Manager is paying £70,000 plus other benefits. Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.