Your new company
A national charity here in Bristol are currently looking for a management accountant to join the team on a permanent basis.
Your new role
Reporting to the Head of Finance, this role will provide timely and accurate management information to the business to support decision-making. This will include:
- Assist in ensuring monthly reporting cycles
- Run monthly management reports
- Work proactively with the business partners to help identify problem financial areas and support overcoming them.
- Support in tendering for new services
- Assist business partners in reviewing under-performing parts of the business.
- Assist with budget setting and forecasting
What you\'ll need to succeed
Ideally, you will hold a Finance Qualification, but the client is happy to look at finalists or qualified by experience. You should have extensive relevant experience of working in a complex finance environment. In addition, you should have strong excel skills, a customer service focus, and it would be beneficial to have used Netsuit Accounts.
What you\'ll get in return
The client is happy for the role to be fully remote, although you must be able to get to Bristol for occasional meetings. The role will include other additional benefits.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.