Your new company
A well respected not-for-profit organisation that gives back to the local community. This growing company has recently expanded its operations and offers a diverse range of business streams. This business mix leads to a fulfilling, varied and rewarding work experience. They offer very flexible working with Hybrid working 1 day per week in the office.
Now seeking a part-time (2.5 days per week) Finance assistant to support an experienced Finance Manager.
Your new role
This is a wide-ranging role that requires an experienced accountant who can support on the following tasks:
- Carry out the reconciliation of EPOS reports to the receipts being paid into the Bank Accounts, investigating and resolving any discrepancies.
- Reconciliation of Bank and Cash Accounts for the organisation. Ensuring all transactions have been posted to the finance software.
- Reconciliation of Control Accounts
- Posting of Journals
- Payment runs and authorisation.
- Assistance with the P&L and Balance sheet reconciliation.
What you\'ll need to succeed
You should be an experienced accountant who wants to work in an organisation that gives back . You should be hands-on and be prepared to work on a variety of tasks as directed.
This role is a part-time role. There is flexibility around working patterns, and a hybrid working system is in operation.
What you\'ll get in return
You\'ll be working for a fantastic organisation that is flourishing in South Cumbria. You\'ll be contributing to the local community and will be rewarded with a competitive salary, flexible and hybrid working, and will be working with a fantastic team.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.