Your new company
This firm is a UK leading integrated wealth management and professional services group, who provide award-winning services for their client base by employing the very best people.
- They offer an extensive range of financial and professional services to individuals, family trusts, professional intermediaries, charities and businesses alongside have an impressive list of benefits available to every employee.
Your new role
- Regular discussions with the client to confirm progress, identify solutions to any hurdles and ensure reasonable expectations are met.
- Identify and highlight any opportunities for Evelyn Partners apparent from work undertaken.
- Assist and perform training of junior staff.
- Complete assessment forms of the audit team.
- Perform work in accordance with audit and assignment procedures.
- Prepare draft accounts/report and completion memo (including identification of control weaknesses or areas of improvement) for review by manager
What you\'ll need to succeed
- ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Demonstrable audit and accounts experience gained within a professional services firm.
- Strong communication skills, both internally and directly with clients.
- Demonstrable experience of supervising others and delegation of work.
- Demonstrable ability to organise self and others, such that you can work on several different assignments at one time.
What you\'ll get in return
- Competitive salary - £40,000 - £50,000 PA
- Private medical insurance, Life assurance, pension contribution
- Hybrid working model & flexible working arrangements
- Generous holiday package & Option to purchase additional holidays.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.