Your new company
This is a global training and development solutions provider operating in 141 countries, that offers corporate training, training outsourcing, and performance consulting services. It plays a crucial role in the success of UK Government programmes, contributing to their societal impact. The company fosters a continuous learning environment, supporting professional development.
Your new role
- Manage and analyse the financial performance of our programmes, providing ongoing problem analysis and presenting effective mitigations to management, with a focus on revenue, cash flow, and profit.
- Conduct cost estimating, pricing, and investment analysis, including essential make versus buy decisions, contributing to the financial success of our projects.
- Take ownership of project cost budgets, financial control, administration, utilisation modelling, and earned value analysis, ensuring financial efficiency and accountability.
- Prepare accurate monthly and annual forecasts, complete with variance analysis, enabling effective decision-making and resource planning.
- Utilise financial modelling to support resource planning and cost estimation, fostering an environment of efficient resource allocation.
- Produce comprehensive reports on project financial status, earned value, risks, opportunities, and programme profitability, keeping all stakeholders informed and engaged.
- Demonstrate a willingness to travel, collaborating with various teams and stakeholders to ensure a successful outcome.
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Proven experience in Financial Analysis within a Projects environment, with a strong understanding of programme finance and managing multiple contracts.
- Familiarity with Earned Value Management (EVM) and strong financial analytical skills.
- Profound knowledge of functional roles and responsibilities in a development environment, along with the confidence to effectively lead, present, and communicate with internal stakeholders.
- Experience in independently developing, updating, and maintaining financial and performance metrics and analysis-driven reports.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly advanced Microsoft Excel, financial modelling and a strong working knowledge of financial planning systems.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to changing information and conditions, and a track record of customer focus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to convey complex financial concepts clearly and succinctly to a range of stakeholders.
- The confidence and courage to effectively lead, present, and participate in large and small meetings and status sessions, even when having to provide bad news or disagree with management.
- A related University Degree or equivalent experience in finance, accounting, or a related field.
- A relevant accounting qualification such as CIMA / ACCA.
What you\'ll get in return
- Private Medical
- 4X Life Assurance
- 10.5% Contributory pension
- Income Protection
- 25 days holidays
- Free parking onsite
- Free gym facilities onsite
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV at
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.