About the organisation
I am working with a complex and exciting charity organisation that are based in London. The workings of this organisation are varied, making it an exciting time to join the team.
About the role
As Senior Financial Strategist, you will be responsible for helping shape the future vision and strategy of the organisation. The role will require managing a team of 3 and reporting to the lead of the team.
- Oversee budgeting, governance and grant funding
- Develop, operate and maintain system of financial governance
- Preparing reports
- Design and implement processes for analysing the financial picture
- Liaising with key stakeholders
- Business or Financial Qualification at degree level
- Experience of grant or funding processes
- Previous experience designing and implementing processes for financial analysis
- Previous management experience
- Strong communication
What you will receive in return
- Up to £54k annual salary
- 8%-15% non-contributory pension,
- 28 days holiday,
- Worklife balance and flexibility
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.