Do you need right environment where you can shine, which might include some training and support, reach out and introduce yourself - all conversations will be treated with confidentiality and sensitivity.
What's in it for you?
- A salary of up to £45,000
- 25 days holiday rising by one per year, up to a maximum of 30 plus bank holidays
- A % of new fees introduced/won paid as a bonus
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working
- Time back in lieu
You'll be right for us if you're -
- A qualified accountant or you're on your journey to becoming qualified.
- Ambitious and you'd like to progress to become a partner.
- Experienced working within accountancy practice and you have worked on audits and accounts.
There are no old-fashioned processes such as going through the partners here; the portfolio is split amongst the client managers who take the lead.
Working with the proprietor, you'll bring your problem-solving and technical skills along with your ambition to service and grow the business.
Sitting within the central Darlington office, you'll benefit from free on-street parking and if it's better for you to take the train or the bus, they're just a short walk away.
You'll be praised and rewarded for your efforts, just like the time the team was previously given a day off and taken first-class to London where they were treated to a nice meal, a show, and an overnight stay - simply to say well done and thank you.
If you don't have an updated CV but want to hear more, still apply - everyone will receive a response.
If you'd like to discuss, contact Catherine Duke at Hays Darlington on 01325 352911 for an informative, confidential discussion.