We combine passion and humanity with the latest technology. As our world continues to evolve, so do we. Having a responsive and bold technology strategy is key to remaining relevant with our clients. But we don't just invest in the latest technologies, we help to create them with our unique ecosystem of technologists, working together to solve complex business problems in ways that benefit clients and society. It's work with purpose and it drives us to innovate. We're at the forefront of change, driving technology and skills and investing in our people and our purpose.PwC's global Workforce practice brings together an un-matched combination of 10,000 consultants with industry, business, talent, strategy, HR, analytics and technology expertise across 138 countries. Together we build tailored people and organisation solutions to help our clients achieve their strategic ambitions, with a deep understanding of their uniqueness and grounded in rigorous analysis and data-driven insight. We help clients to implement organisational transformation, improve the effectiveness of their workforce, develop and move talent around their business and manage their human capital risks. We work from people strategy through to organisational execution.
Our Oracle HCM team sits within our high growth Workforce Transformation practice, at the heart of Workforce. We work with our clients to maximise and realise their investment in Oracle Cloud, through both advisory, implementation and transformation programmes, working with small high growth start-ups to multinational listed organisations.
We are currently looking for experienced Oracle Cloud HCM functional consultants, with a solid and proven track record of solution delivery and bringing value to clients, to join our established and growing team.
If you want to take your career to the next level, and apply your skills to challenging and business-focussed customer transformation programmes, then this could be for you. Responsibilities
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
Experience, attributes and skills
- Working as part of a team of problem solvers to help to solve complex business issues, bringing order to unstructured problems and value to our clients
- Use of straightforward, structured communication when influencing and connecting with others.
- Reviewing your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Delegating to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Using feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Working in diverse teams, either as individual team member or team lead, and keeping PwC a fun place to work
Full lifecycle experience of at least 2 Oracle HCM Cloud implementations, including 1 or more of the following Oracle HCM modules/skill areas:
- Human Capital Management Cloud Services
- Recruiting Cloud Services
- Talent Management Cloud Services
- Learning Management Cloud Services
- Oracle Payroll /payroll interface
Experience in one or more the following is desirable: - Oracle ME; Oracle Policy Automation; Oracle Time and Labour Cloud; Oracle Strategic Workforce Planning; Oracle HCM Analytics; Data migration/integrations
Proven and demonstrable experience of several of the following activities:
- Presales, proposals
- Requirements gathering; and fit/gap analysis
- Solution design; and functional configuration
- HCM process design
- Leading workshop design and delivery
- Support of Oracle HCM Solutions post go live
- Proven experience of working both as an individual contributor and as a team member to ensure project timelines are met, and leadership is kept informed of progress- and issues;
- Prove experience of managing small/mid workstreams, creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members; providing meaningful feedback and direction to less-experienced staff
- Active Oracle Certification(s) - desirable
- UK Security Clearance - desirable