The PwC purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems - something which informs the work we do and the clients we work with.
Our culture is one where we all feel empowered to be the best we can be, embracing change and opportunities in a technology driven world. This is underpinned by a strong partnership ethos creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels valued, and they bring their whole self to work. Together, we demonstrate the behaviours that ensure high quality is at the heart of everything we do for the benefit of our people, clients, and community.
You may not think of PwC when you think of digital media but there is more to PwC than meets the eye. While the firm is famous for accountancy, we have established expertise in many areas of business including Marketing & Media. Our work with ISBA on supply chain transparency has won us 19 major industry awards in three years.About PwC Marketing & Media
Based in Embankment Place in London, where you will be expected to be for 2-3 days each week, our PwC Marketing & Media team has ~50 people in London and 500+ experienced marketing and media personnel worldwide.
Our team includes senior ex-marketers, ex-agency leaders, ex-programmatic traders, adtech specialists, marketing econometricians, and privacy lawyers who have worked in publishing and advertising, all combined with the core skills for which PwC is renowned: process / controls / assurance / audit / data / technology.
It is this blend of capability and skills which we believe makes our proposition unique and compelling. We are a neutral, truly independent party committed to delivering trust and transparency across the marketing ecosystem. Our rapidly growing client base comprises advertisers, media owners, adtech providers, agencies and industry bodies in both the UK and across the globe. Our services cover media advisory, advising on in-housing, adtech reviews, marketing effectiveness, digital process and media performance auditing, audience reporting, data privacy, and audits of media supply chains. About the role
We are looking to expand our team with a series of new hires, including a Senior Associate with 3+ years of experience who is able to demonstrate specialist, in-depth experience in ad-ops and/or adtech.
Your key responsibilities will be:Digital campaign audits:
Consulting and strategy development:
- Conducting comprehensive audits of client's existing digital activity (via an agency or in-house)
- Identifying strengths and weaknesses in the set up, delivery and performance of activity and provide recommendations for improvement and enhancement
Stay current with trends:
- Collaborating with clients to understand their business objectives and goals
- Developing tailored strategies and advising clients on their ad tech stack
Wider team support:
- Operating as an SME (subject matter expert) in the team you'll be expected to stay up-to-date with the latest trends, algorithm, platforms and innovations in digital ad operations
- Sharing knowledge and best practices with the team and clients via lunch and learns etc.
- Supporting on other engagements when there are no live ad-ops projects, working alongside specialists in adtech, social, paid search, etc.
This is a hugely exciting role due to its breadth (exposure to lots of different kinds of projects and clients), allowing you to work with specialists in multiple fields, and the opportunities to help develop and build our growing proposition.Who we are looking for
One of our stated goals is to help the advertising and media industry rebuild trust and establish a future that is open, fair and transparent for all parties, with a particular emphasis on digital advertising and adtech. We are looking for an individual who is motivated by helping clients better understand and navigate the inherent challenges of digital and ad-ops/adtech with the following experience and skills:Essential skills:
- 3-5 years of professional experience in ad operations or ad tech consultancy
- Proven track record of successful ad server and ad verification campaign management and optimisation
- Strong knowledge of major platforms, including but not limited to Campaign Manager, IAS, DoubleVerify and Moat
- Proficiency in ad server and ad verification analytics tools
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and eagerness to get involved and deal with complex issues
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Ability to use reporting and analytical tools e.g. Power BI and Alteryx
The broader skills we look for in future employees
- Strong project management skills
- Adaptable in changing situations
Specialist skills aside, all our people also need to demonstrate the behaviours and attitude to help us deliver our business goals - something we call the 'The PwC Professional'.
The PwC Professional focuses on five core attributes; whole leadership, technical and digital, business acumen, global and inclusive, and relationships. We use this framework to recruit, develop and assess our people, at all grades and all areas of our business, because we expect all of our people to be leaders.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business. www.pwc.com/uk/diversity
As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.