£60,000-£70,000 per annum
Mon-Thurs (8-4.30) and Fri (8-2)
Your new company
Hays Senior Finance are delighted to be supporting a well-known manufacturing business based in Droitwich with the recruitment of a Financial Controller on a permanent basis.
Our client are part of a wider Group who operate on an international scale and have over 200 years' experience in providing a wide range of products and processes to various sectors.
Your new role
Working as part of a small but experienced team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the site's financial operations and deliver timely reporting to Group. You will work closely with the FD and support other functions in continuously driving factory efficiencies and reducing site costs.
- Production of monthly, quarterly and annual accounts
- Production of weekly KPI information to management and stakeholders
- Production of monthly and quarterly forecasting and involvement in the annual budgeting process
- Conduct regular business reviews with Operations to ensure adherence to budgets/forecasts and business KPIs
- Preparation of business analysis to track performance of key metrics
- Business modelling for major projects and business initiatives
- Support the business to improve profitability and cash flow
- Ensuring inventory is correctly stated and audited regularly
- Continuous improvement of processes and efficiencies
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with significant post-qualification experience
- Manufacturing background (aerospace, IGT or defence preferred but not essential)
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and financial processes (budgeting, financial closure, reporting etc.)
- Understanding of data analysis and forecasting
- Interpretation of standard costings and variances
- Strong communication skills with the ability to report and explain financial results to key stakeholders
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment driven by tight deadlines/schedules
- People management skills with the confidence to coach, mentor, lead and develop individuals
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £70,000 per annum (depending on experience) and the chance to join a well-established and industry-leading business with a fantastic opportunity to excel, influence and develop. You'll benefit from 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), financial bonus scheme, 5% pension and healthcare cash plan. Due to the nature of the role, you will be office-based 5 days a week.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.