£40,000-£50,000 per annum
Your new company
Hays Senior Finance are currently supporting an SME business based in Bromsgrove with the recruitment of a Finance Manager on a permanent basis. This award-winning and highly profitable business are a national provider of services and solutions within the automotive sector and caters to both businesses and individuals alike.
Your new role
In this exciting role reporting directly to the CFO, you will form part of the management team and become an essential asset to the business. As the number two in finance, you will oversee the day-to-day running of the finance function whilst also getting involved in FP&A activities.
- Oversee the production of monthly and yearly financial reports
- Reconciliation and consolidation of accounts for various subsidiary companies
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Production of monthly KPIs including reports and variance analysis
- Responsible for cash management and cashflow forecasting
- Responsible for maintaining debtor days and deal with any escalation issues
- Support the management team with financial planning and analysis
- Provide management support, mentoring and guidance to a team of 2
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or QBE - first time movers from practice will be considered
- Technically sound with a good understanding of financial and management accounting tasks
- Experience of asset finance/CAPEX (highly advantageous)
- Possess a \'sleeves rolled up approach\' with the ability to get stuck in
- Proactive and inquisitive nature with the confidence to think outside the box
- Strong communicator with both finance and non-finance personnel
- Highly competent with Excel and finance systems
What you\'ll get in return
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £50,000 per annum (depending on experience and qualification) and be given the opportunity to take on a broad, hands-on role within a well-established business. Benefits include discretionary bonus, 23 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), BUPA cash plan and pension scheme. Due to the nature of the role, my client is looking for an individual to be based in the office full-time.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.