Your new company
A "Big 4" Accounting firm is looking for an additional resource within their wider resource team. This organisation is a global leader in providing Audit, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and other related services. They work in over 150 countries, and they strive to make an impact all over the world.
Your new role
As a Finance Account Manager, you will be responsible for oversight of your PEF team leaders and supporting team members with the completion of their tasks. In addition, you will also have certain responsibilities for delivering a comprehensive range of key project financial and financial system (Swift) tasks.
- Supporting service line business units with the delivery of project financial support and practice management related administrative tasks
- Having a strong understanding of project control
- Ensuring compliance and contractual requirements are met and maintained throughout the duration of client engagements
- Becoming a designated point of contact for key stakeholders in the service lines to which we provide support
- Responsible for allocation of projects, performance management and development of the PEF team
- Becoming a key member of the ESS leadership team, working collaboratively with your fellow ESS managers across the department
- Building effective relationships both with your clients and the wider ESS community
- Manage a team of PEF team leaders and associated teams
- Co-ordination and undertaking of team and individual performance management, talent development and 1-2-1s of your assigned team
- Mentoring and coaching those on your team and the wider PEF function
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Essential qualifications to include part or fully qualified AAT, CIMA or ACCA practitioners or equivalent
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills, able to understand and interpret financial data, recommending financial changes and adjustments
- Demonstrable experience of managing a team in financial or accounting support functions
- Experience of managing a team, preferably working within a shared or global business service for a professional services organisation
- Experience in ensuring that service delivery standards, controls and effectiveness are maintained at the highest level
- Able to advise and guide customers, leaders and peers towards effective outcomes through insightful data analysis and generation of creative ideas
- Able to work and report to all levels of seniority, with the ability to prioritise and deliver against SLAs/KPIs to tight deadlines without direct supervision
What you\'ll get in return
- Between £50,000 - £65000 dependent on experience
- Excellent benefits Package
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.